reLive for iOS
A reLive Client by Steffen Schümann
Attention: Development on reLive for iOS was paused for quite a long time, as I simply couldn’t fit it in the free time between my regular work and my free time. I hope to pick up development again, hopefully with selected testers like I had before, but I can not give any time frame. Sorry!
reLive for iOS enables you to tune into the reLive system with your iPhone or iPad. Listening to a missed show with reLive is as close to the real thing as it gets. You hear the music, you can see the tracks, you can follow the chat, it only lacks some tachyon based plugin to let you take part in the discussions.
The reLive headquarter can be found at http://www.relive.nu and SceneSat is hosting a support forum for reLive in general.
The lates test version of reLive for iOS (v0.8.1) had the following features:
- custom optimized station logos, official logos can be shown by config option
- build a local database from metadata fetched and cached from the reLive server network
- pull-to-refresh support
- search database and play search results
- browse streams and shows
- play streams directly over wireless network or cellular network
- configurable buffer depth
- configurable fade on buffer under-run
- background playback
- support for media remote controls (e.g. headset buttons)
- open URIs of the relive: scheme and play the selected object (if it is a stream or track)
- zoomable striped reLive bar for seeking through currently played stream
- view stream chat log synchronized to music